Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart and Solo brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
Operateany single machine making adjustments to maximize up time, rate and yields.
- Reads and reviews daily production schedule. Completes daily reports including cycle time, daily production, scrap tickets and packaging report. Monitors cycle rates and machine productivity to ensure production schedules are met. Communicates to supervisor any problems and concerns and work as a team member to resolve issues.
- Maintains quality of product on line, packaging only that finished product, which meets predetermined standards and at predetermined rates. Maintains quality and speed by continual adjustments of gauges that control temperature, pressure, trim, rolls and speed to material.
- Monitors machine for mechanical problems. Initiates troubleshooting and solves mechanical problems. Performs general preventative maintenance on equipment. Notifies supervisors and/or maintenance of need for repair assistance if unable to repair.
- Ensures accessory machines and lines are filled with product to ensure production continuation. Also ensure that adequate packaging materials and rolls (if applicable) are available for production runs.
- Provides guidance to Product Handlers and Forklift Operators on moving materials.
- Assists others in the department as directed.
- Keeps general work area clean.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Demonstrate minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
- One (1)year experience in operating manufacturing equipment.
- Experience using process control equipment preferred.
- Basic mechanical aptitude and ability totroubleshoot basic equipment problems.
- Ability touse measuring devices.
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to work weekends as needed.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at(800) 545-3278Ext 3370 or email us at(e-mail removed). Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.
If you experience difficultyapplyingonline, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at (e-mail removed) for assistance.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 70528017 dallas