The Benefit Coordinators is a 14 year old insurance agency focused on providing quality supplement insurance and retirement products to millions of federal employees. The Benefit Coordinators markets multiple products to its prospects via direct sales. Our products are sold with payroll deduction in mind. We serve almost 90 federal agencies through national, regional, and state level marketing efforts.
We have created a marketing and sales platform allowing multiple product sales, one call close, payroll deduction, sales tools, and client education all in one package. Our producers pride themselves in their high level of benefits knowledge. The Benefit Coordinators offers more salable products and benefit knowledge than any of its competition.
We have teamed only with insurance companies indicating a sincere interest in providing products to the civil service market.
We offer life, short-term disability, critical illness, long-term care, and supplemental retirement savings products. In addition we have multiple annuity products available for retirement rollover options.
Benefits of working with The Benefit Coordinators:
1. Our products are payroll deductible translating into strong persistency.
2. We have our own Third Party Administration offering easy premium payment support.
3. A comprehensive training system leading to competency and benefit knowledge in the marketplace.
4. An exclusive web based lead management and client tracking system.
5. Lead development, we own a database containing millions of federal employees nationwide.
We are recognized as a benefits expert to federal employees. The United States General Services Administration awarded a nationwide contract, to our parent firm, allowing us to conduct both employee benefit and money management training to federal employees.
We are developing new and virtually untapped markets, seeking to expand our sales force in this region and are willing to fully invest in the proper candidate. Also, we need help in existing markets.
1. Able to see the vision of working with a nearly untapped vertical market.
2. Training and teachable (Products and marketing methods).
3. Comfortable selling in a prospects home.
4. Communication skills capable of communicating with both blue and white collar personal.
5. Development of a long term client/organization relationship.
6. Equally comfortable in selling from mailed leads, referrals, and seminars.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID LIFE & HEALTH LICENSE!
The Benefit Coordinators
Phone: (623) 322-8085
Web Address: www.thebenefitcoordinators.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Education: MUST BE LICENSED LIFE & HEALTH AGENT
dallas.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.