Posted: Thursday, December 14, 2017 12:08 AM
Company Name:The Lumen
The Lumen, uniquely situated directly across from Southern Methodist University is looking for exceptional candidates to join our Culinary team! We are creating the most exciting hospitality experience in the heart of University Park and we are seeking fun, professional individuals who have a passion for providing unparallel guest service.
A member of our artisanal culinary team, our Cooks are responsible for the epicurean delight of our guests. Cooks are fun and professional individuals who excel in a high-volume, fast-paced, chef-driven kitchen. Key responsibilities of this role include producing, preparing, and presenting provisions, managing product in a profitable, competitive and quality manner, and maintaining the sanitation of the kitchen, equipment and related areas. Cooks are innovative, creative, detail-oriented individuals who are committed to continually exceeding expectations.
If you have experience in a high volume, chef-driven, hospitality-focused environment, we would love to meet you!
• Front Room Tavern Cook I
• Front Room Tavern Cook II
• Front Room Tavern Steward
THE LUMEN’S COMMITMENT
As a Full Time Joule Ambassador you will be entitled to our exclusive company benefits
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans
• 401k (with company matching up to 6% of your contribution, and 100% vested immediately)
• 15 Days of PTO + 1 Floating day + 6 national paid holidays
• Preferred Hotels, Award Winning Restaurants, Exclusive Spa and Gym discount programs
• DART discounts
• Tuition Reimbursement
Company paid benefits at no cost for you:
• Basic Employee Life and AD&D Insurance
• Long Term Disability Insurance
• Ambassador recognition programs and events
Competitive Benefits will be provided for our full-time employees.
Please apply on-line today to be considered.
You can email resumes to Nayeli at email@example.com
• Location: Dallas, Dallas, TX
• Post ID: 71543252 dallas