What you’ll be doing...
Serving as a member of the implementation team! A dual role capability may be needed, which involves some project management of small Professional Services (PS) engagements, but the primary focus of the position is IVR/ACD developer responsibilities. As an IVR/ACD developer you will be responsible for working directly with external customers in designing, developing, building and testing routing scripts in Virtual Contact Center (inContact product). Project documentation responsibilities involve creation of the Business Requirements, Functional Design, Scope Summary, Test Plan, Visio Call Flows and assist with Cutover Plan, etc. For this role you must have two or more years of scripting specifically with the inContact product. For small project management PS engagements you will work independently with the direct customer to gather and define requirements, manage customer through the design and build process, complete knowledge transfer to system admin and complete supporting documentation.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor degree or four or more years of work experience
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Two or more years of experience inContact IVR/ACD build.
- Two or more years of experience in developing cloud contact center applications.
- Strong technical knowledge in the telecom and contact center industries.
- A team player with the ability to develop multiple customer applications at one time.
- Proven ability to coordinate, communicate, and execute application delivery in time intensive timeframes.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Access.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with confidence in leading external customers through critical tasks and deadlines.
- Well organized and knowledgeable of the telecom industry with an emphasis on toll free routing, VoIP and ACD/IVR functionality.
- Willingness to work with a team and take direction from non-management personnel.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to interpret the big picture.
- Ability to anticipate potential project road blocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner.
- Willingness to work diligently until the project goal is achieved.
- Technical abilities involving IVR/ACD, CRM Integration, WebServices and some Speech development and coding experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2363480-systems-intergration-consultant
• Post ID: 77898947 dallas