One Team Associate – CL2 (Office and Hospitality Support Staff)
As part of the office Operations Team, the “One Team Associate” (Associate) provides daily office services, hospitality and meeting services support to a varied group of professionals in a large corporate office environment. This role requires a customer-centric, proactive, positive and detail focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced team-oriented support model.
· Meets and greets customers with a warm and professional disposition while supporting general questions or requests and addressing needs with a sense of urgency and priority
· Serves as a customer interface and quickly assists in addressing or supporting requests which may include: meeting support, facilities issues, housekeeping issues, A/V, meeting/work space needs, office moves, daily hoteling management (check-ins, reservations, etc.) and other office services
· Supports meeting/event execution including: space configuration set-up and tear down; A/V set-up, support, and troubleshooting; greeting vendors and supporting or assisting with catering set-up and breakdown; other day-of execution needs (e.g. signage set-up, delivery of meeting materials); and coordination with other team members/others, where appropriate
· Supports offices services and related tasks which may include: processing and delivery of mail/packages; support of visitor/customer reception desks and phones; requests for printing (including production and assembly of firm client documents and other deliverables); ordering and stocking of office supplies; general cleaning (non-janitorial activities); general support for client records management; and tax processing back-up as required
· Ensures physical space is maintained and in good repair by reviewing space and submitting requests for maintenance and general repairs. This includes lighting repairs, carpet cleaning needs, janitorial needs, etc. Follows-up to ensure all requests have been completed and to satisfaction
· Ensures working knowledge of department service offerings, office space, key office daily meetings and events, leadership and key groups, local amenities, building and Deloitte protocols and procedures
· Fosters and builds positive relationships with team and customers and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
· Maintains and enforces standard office security procedures and security badging accessibly including performing any related duties (as assigned)
· Cross-trains in other department services areas to provide back-up support as needed
· Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team
Qualifications and requirements · Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum high-school diploma required · Minimum of 1 year of related hospitality or office support experience preferably in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment · Proficient in Microsoft Office · Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills · Approachable, professional and pleasant demeanor · Professional maturity and ability to interact with all levels of professionals · Professional agility and ability to handle multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency · Ability to work occasional overtime · Ability to flex schedule occasionally, as needed · Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
Click here for more info: https://jobs2.deloitte.com/global/en/job/DELOA004X155846/One-Team-Associate-Dallas
• Post ID: 64936327 dallas