Per Diem Home Injection Nurse Educator: Dallas, TX - INC Research/inVentiv Health (Dallas, TX)
You're a nurse, a patient advocate and an educator-and you excel at every one of them.
If there's one thing your years of clinical training and patient education have taught you, it's how to manage priorities, and move seamlessly from one challenge to the next. You get people to listen to your wise advice, and to overcome their fears of new and existing medical therapies by instilling confidence and sharing expertise while displaying passion. It's time to turn those diverse talents to an exciting new field, and become an integral part of the Clinical Education team with INC Research/inVentiv Health.
Why INC Research/inVentiv Health? Join a groundbreaking network of more than 22,000 employees in 110 offices worldwide with the ability to service clients in over 90 countries. Take part in offering world-class therapeutic expertise to leading biopharmaceutical companies so they can focus on what they do best - prevent and treat disease. You'll provide the brilliant ideas, valuable insight and relentless energy that drive biopharma products from lab to life. In the past five years, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 81% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Our laser focus on healthcare professionals allows you to join our team of more than 1,000 nurses, pharmacists and related healthcare professionals. We offer Clinical Nurse Educators, On-call/Nurse Specialists, Medical Liaisons, Medical Affairs support and other MedEd teams.
In this flexible role, you will provide clinical expertise to patients through utilization of your clinical nursing skills and education, as well as improve patient outcomes. You will provide direct in-home education and support for patients with Crohn's Disease. More specifically:
- Work on an 'as needed' basis to cover 120 mile radius from Headquarter City
- Be available to conduct the training within 5 days of the assignment request or at the convenience of the patient
- Provide post-prescription education and demonstration to patients and caregivers on the proper use of Stelara for Crohn's and disease state education and other messaging as approved by Client
- Conduct post training follow up call to patients if necessary
- On-Call Specialists shall not have the authority to effectuate sales on behalf of Client, and shall be authorized to refer to him/herself as an authorized representative of the Client only in the performance of the duties described herein, and only during the term of his/her engagement. The services provided by On-Call Specialists shall only be for uses consistent with current labeling on Client's product
- Present himself or herself as a business professional
- Perform all activities in a manner which demonstrates a command of customer service principles and adult learning styles
- Maintain product and technical knowledge in areas appropriate to the products represented and for uses consistent with product labeling
- Attend and successfully pass assigned training programs
- Provide field written reports, documentation and written feedback in a timely and comprehensive manner as required
- Maintain any equipment which has been provided by Client, as demonstrator equipment or otherwise, reasonable wear and tear excepted
- Expense Reporting, travel, hours, dress code and communications with supervisors shall be conducted in accordance with the Business Rules agreed to by the Parties
Along with your energy and versatility, you must possess:
- Hold an active Registered Nurse licensure and be licensed in the state in which the training occurs
- Willing to obtain RN license in adjourning states for patient trainings
- Experience in Rheumatology and/or Gastroenterology with Crohn's disease preferred
- Have at least two to five years clinical or related experience in injection training and education
- Be available to work 2 or more days/week providing in home patient injection training, this includes nights and weekends
- Able to travel out of state via flight for trainings (day trips only)
- Comfort with personal technologies such as iphones, apps, and health portals
- Access to computer with internet connection for training
At INC Research/inVentiv Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
INC Research/inVentiv Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
More than 50%
Minimum Education Level
INC Research/inVentiv Health position
Please be certain to list your full name, email address, physical address, and phone number at the top of your submitted resume. Failure to do so will result in you not being considered for this position.
Associated topics: care unit, hospice, infusion, intensive care, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registered nurse, tcu
• Post ID: 70736307 dallas