Posted: Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:13 AM
I believe that the care we give can make every moment count.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence that s how our Hospice improves quality of life in the final stages of life. By delivering palliative care by hospice professionals, our patients can spend their remaining days in comfort and peace. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
We believe that every moment matters. We believe in compassionate care. Most of all, we believe in dignity and respect for each patient we serve.
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Hospice Registered Nurse, you will:
- Provide skilled professional nursing care to patient/family/caregivers
- Oversee and provide primary care, including all clinical care, palliative care, and symptom control and identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Regularly assess the patient for nursing needs.
- Implement the Plan of Care Provisions to meet their needs, initiate appropriate intervention and support for the patient and family upon admission and re-evaluate the patient s nursing needs to provide appropriate, comprehensive and responsive care plan interventions.
- Work closely with other members of the interdisciplinary team to ensure all patient and family care needs are being met.
- Work in collaboration with the Patient Care Manager and the Interdisciplinary Team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of medical and nursing care.
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Bachelor s degree and C.H.P.N. (Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse) certification preferred
- Minimum of one year general nursing preferred with current Hospice, home health, medical, surgical or critical care experience
- Experience with pain and symptom management interventions
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
- Understanding of Hospice philosophy, principles of death/dying
Keywords: ACLS, ANA, Acute care, Admissions Nurse, Admission Nurse, BLS, BSN, cardio nurse, cardio RN, cardio registered nurse, cardiac nurse, cardiac RN, cardiac registered nurse, case management, case manager, critical care, ER, Emergency Room, Healthcare, health care, Homecare, home care, home health, homehealth, hospital, ICU, intensive care unit, MSN, medical, medical care, med surg, med-surg, medicare, Nurse, Nurse Care Manager, Nurse Job, Nurse Jobs, oncology RN, oncology nurse, oncology registered nurse, palliative care nurse, ortho nurse, ortho RN, ortho registered nurse, palliative care RN, palliative care registered nurse, registered nurse, RN Job, RN Jobs, Registered Nurse Job, Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing, Oasis, PRN, PDM, progressive care nurse, rehab RN, rehab registered nurse, rehab nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered Nurse Case Manager, RN, R.N., RN Case Manager, skilled visit, staff RN, staff nurse, staff registered nurse, step down unit, step-down unit, step down unit RN, tele, telemetry, telemetry nurse, telemetry RN, travel nurse, travel RN, travel registered nurse, visit nurse ~MON~
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
To learn more, please contact your local recruiter at (toll free) 1.877.44.HOSPICE.
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, nurse rn, psychiatric, registed, surgery, surgical
• Location: Dallas
• Post ID: 70736427 dallas