Company Name:The Little Clinic
The Clinic Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations of a retail clinic. This position will assist with new associate orientation, training and Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement activities. They will also provide clinical support in the clinic under the guidance of the Advanced Clinical Provider (ACP). The Clinic Manager must demonstrate the ability to mentor and support the other team members to maximize clinic performance and productivity while building a strong rapport with the healthcare consumer, host and community. The Clinic Manager may represent TLC at Kroger, community or other business events and meetings. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as mentor for all Providers and other clinic employees for ongoing training and competencies. Actively participating with the orientation and training of new team members.
- Provide clinical support in the clinic under the guidance of the ACP and Regional Clinical Director (RCD).
- Attend staff meetings, share information with other staff members and ensure execution of policy, practices and company initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with recordkeeping and occurrence reporting in accordance with all current company, local, state and federal regulations.
- Coordinate clinical and administrative activities in the clinic in accordance with state regulations and Joint Commission standards.
- Support inventory processes as needed.
- Participate in regional or corporate committee's and projects related to scope of services, quality, etc.
- Complete CLIA lab proficiencies for providers annually.
- Ensure that all clinics and providers, at all times, meet all TLC operational policies and procedures, local, state, and federal requirements.
- Participate in setting goals for the clinic and ensure financial performance of the clinic meets or exceeds budgeted expectations.
- Partner with ACP to ensure all provider licensures, protocols, and other required documents are current.
- Works with Marketing, Clinic Development, IT, and other corporate functions to support clinic rollout and ongoing initiatives.
- Foster professional relationship with collaborating physicians, other healthcare providers, educational institutions and professional networking groups throughout the community.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Candidate as a minimum must have 2 years experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Current state license for all states within the geographical sector
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence the adoption of various initiatives
- Thorough knowledge of The Little Clinic systems and clinical practices preferred
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and effectively meet desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships at several levels in the organization and to influence outcomes positively
- Must be able to travel independently as required.
- Must possess a valid driver's license
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for minimum of 2 years, and prior Advanced Clinical Provider (ACP) or equivalent experience.
Education Level:Master's Required
Required Certifications/Licenses:American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: Nurse Practitioner FNP NP
The Little Clinic Jobs: At The Little Clinic our locations are staffed by board-certified nurse practitioners or physician assistants and patient care technicians to provide high-quality, convenient healthcare at an affordable price. The primary focus of our healthcare team is to promote health and wellness through appropriate diagnosis, treatment and patient education. The Little Clinic nurse practitioners and physician assistants are fully qualified to diagnose and treat common illnesses and minor injuries, prescribe medications, conduct tests, interpret lab results, provide wellness and preventive care, perform physical examinations and health screenings and administer vaccinations and injections. Were growing and actively looking for qualified applicants to help us continue to provide high-quality healthcare and stellar service to our patients.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA||Dallas|| 455 Nathan Dean Blvd. ||30132 || The Little Clinic||None||Health Care (The Little Clinic) ||Employee|| Exempt || Full-Time|| American Academy Nurse Practitioner (AANP); American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 65450602 dallas