Posted: Friday, February 2, 2018 12:08 AM
EPIC Waters Sales Manager
Only The Inspired Need Read On
Opportunity; op·por·tu·ni·ty n. pl. op·por·tu·ni·ties
1. A favorable or advantageous circumstance or combination of circumstances.
2. A favorable or suitable occasion or time.
3. A chance for progress or advancement.
Every so often an opportunity presents itself that is truly inspiring. An opportunity that grabs hold of you physically and mentally which elevates you to a state of awareness you may have forgotten could exist. You can feel your heart beating faster, eyes open wider, you feel the perspiration as anticipation builds in your mind as optimism for what the future will hold drowns out all that was before today.
With over 50 million dollars in development taking place, the perfect "opportunity" exists for a client focused, dedicated professional to be involved in a top-notch Sales Department from the ground up.
Look at us closely. Our expectations are the highest. We are building a hardworking and loyal team ready for the challenge ahead to create and operate an awe-inspiring product and setting. This is the opportunity of the lifetime for an individual who understands what it will take to put this project over the top in terms of sales and revenue.
American Resort Management has an exciting career opportunity at the new Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark scheduled to opening January 15th in Grand Prairie, Texas. Epic Waters will be a premiere four seasons, indoor Waterpark and recreation destination with a variety of attractions and facilities to please every age.
We are looking for a Sales Manager candidate that will be driven and focused on maximizing all sales and revenue opportunities making this the premier attraction in the midland Texas region. Our Sales candidate will be an integral part of the Executive Team, and actively work towards achieving the goals set forth for this project.
A "can-do" team-based approach will be needed to help open this exciting new waterpark. This position offers the opportunity for professional development and a chance to grow with a progressive management company.
To solicit, develop, and maintain business in assigned segments, insuring excellent relationships are maintained with all existing and potential accounts, with the primary goal of building and increasing Waterpark business with a focus on groups. Ensure budgeted financial results are achieved and/or exceeded in the above markets.
To be responsible for the success of the individual sales-driven programs through the direction and daily monitoring and supervision of the support staff.
Areas of Responsibility – Sales:
▪ Identify and solicit new business in assigned segments, including a focus on developing and building business from church groups, along with social parties and youth groups, as directed by the DOS, GM and VP Sales & Marketing.
▪ Actively service and maintain key existing accounts on an ongoing basis, qualify and re-qualify continually all new and existing accounts.
▪ Provide support to all transient sales-driven programs.
▪ Establish sales goals as directed by management. Implement sales action plans and adhere to them in the sales solicitation efforts. Complete action plans to support goal completion.
▪ Complete a minimum of 50 qualified sales calls per week, effectively presenting ideas to target audiences with a strong verbal and presentation presence.
▪ Follow up on all leads and inquiries with appropriate action in a timely manner, generating correspondence, proposals, and contracts.
▪ Maintain regular contact with in-house groups before, during and after group events.
▪ Develop, cultivate, and maintain contact with top accounts through outside sales calls, telephone solicitation, email correspondence, and networking opportunities.
▪ Participate in sales associations and groups related to assigned sales segments, including appropriate civic organizations, events, and trade shows.
▪ Plan attendance and outline objectives and steps necessary to achieve return on investment with respect to trade/travel shows and special events.
Areas of Responsibility – Administration:
▪ Maintain current, complete waterpark customer files per standards and guidelines, and ensure that all are traced appropriately.
▪ Document all sales calls and other sales activities in weekly call reports. Complete all forms and reports (Calls Reports, Lost Business, Contracts, etc.) in accordance with company procedures.
▪ Analyze and understand industry trends, with a focus on sales transient and group business, including booking trends, reports, historical patterns, and literature. Recognize lead sources, occupancy trends, and key information. Utilize this information in the sales effort.
▪ Attend meetings, events, and programs on behalf of the management as needed.
▪ Ensure that communication between the Sales Department and other key Waterpark departments is timely, complete, and accurate for all bookings per established pencil file system, traffic sheet, function sheets, and group/tour resume standards.
▪ Prepare and distribute all appropriate regular and special sales reports, including Weekly & Monthly Sales Reports.
▪ Maintain Group bookings per established guidelines. Develop and follow group selective sell guidelines in conjunction with the DOS, GM, and Vice President Sales.
▪ Produce and revise short and long-term action plans to meet budgeted goals.
▪ Attend weekly staff meeting to advise department heads of all groups’ needs arriving at Waterpark for that period.
▪ Analyze competitors regularly (rates, services, facilities) and communicate findings to the DOS, GM, and the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
▪ Adhere to all sales procedures / policies as outlines in the ARM Standards and Guidelines Manual.
▪ Assist in the training and development of all sales support personnel.
▪ Assist in the development and completion of the annual Sales & Marketing Plan.
▪ Any other duties or responsibilities, as assigned by the DOS, GM, and Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Minimum 3 years Hospitality or Amusement Sales Experience, preferred in setting of similar size and scope.
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position.
Compensation is based on experience.
Qualified candidates may send a resume to: lsalisbury@AmericanResortManagement.com.
Visit the web site for Epic Waters Indoor Waterpark at www.epicwatersgp.com
Visit the web site for American Resort Management at: www.AmericanResortManagement.com
• Location: Dallas, Grand Prairie, TX
• Post ID: 74808797 dallas