Posted: Saturday, November 4, 2017 9:01 PM
This position requires up to 25% domestic travel.
This position is responsible for developing and executing a full-year event plan to promote and generate demand for AT&T Business at key Vertical Industry Events.
For all events supported by this position, the incumbent is responsible for program managing and leading cross-organizational teams to design and execute programs in support of each event in the full-year plan taking advantage of relevant merit-based and paid sponsorship opportunities to maximize program impact within the allotted budget.
- Designing an interactive and engaging demonstration experience
- Documenting program resource needs, managing to required staffing levels, performing onsite (and sometimes remote) execution of planned events caring for all program aspects (AT&T demo presence, keynotes, panels, client/analyst/media interviews, etc.)
- Drafting marketing briefs, regular team communications, supportive sales communications, and pre-event staff communications to ensure program launch readiness.
- Ensuring program success by capturing of qualified leads for post-event follow-up.
- Feeding appropriate contacts into post-event AT&T lead nurturing initiatives to maximize AT&T ROI from program investment.
- Conducting post-event analysis to determine actions required to lift future program impact and/or drive future AT&T investment, reporting on said analysis, and recommending future investment and program enhancements.
Education: Bachelor's Degree is not required, but Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Experience: Typically 5 - 8 years of experience in a related field. Extensive knowledge of trade show activities and venues preferred.
- High level of analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must have proven command of both written and oral communications skills.
- Prior large team management and customer-facing program management experience.
- Must be willing to travel (25+ %) with typical programs extending an average 3.5 days in length including some weekend travel.
- Industry knowledge of retail, manufacturing, finance, and healthcare spaces is a plus.
Requisition ID 1763356
• Location: Dallas
• Post ID: 70367432 dallas