Job Number: 452867
UM RN Coordinator I - BCBS
This position is responsible for performing concurrent review in accordance with accepted department criteria; performing discharge planning and identifying alternate treatment programs; conducting episodic case management, consulting and collaborating with providers, members, and other resources as appropriate; assessing, planning, and implementing options and services require to meet an individuals health needs within the scope of their benefit plan.
- Register Nurse (RN) with current, valid, unrestricted license in state of operations or reciprocity.
- 3 years of clinical experience
- Experience utilizing various software packages.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Incumbents with nursing licenses in positions/departments requiring multi-state licenses are required to obtain and maintain additional current, valid, and unrestricted applicable nursing licenses in other states as determined by management. Multi-state license fees will be provided by HCSC. Incumbents with other clinical licenses are not required to obtain multi-state licenses.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Familiarity with UM/CM activities and standardized criteria set.
- Knowledge of ancillary services including HHC, SNF, Hospice, etc.
Associated topics: bsn, care, infusion, intensive, maternal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, registed, surgery
• Post ID: 70493037 dallas