The Village at Richardson
111 Rockingham Drive
Richardson, TX 75080
Full Time: Days
Ask us about our NEW nursing loan repayment program
The Village at Richardson is a 280-bed skilled nursing facility located in Richardson, Texas. Our team of caregivers is committed to creating a positive change in our residents' lives and to provide comprehensive care in a comfortable environment; providing our residents with a positive experience during their stay in our community.
About the Position:
Information is power-the more patient information a dynamic team of caretakers can gather, the better care they can provide! The objective of the Nurse Assessment Coordinator (NAC) is to promote the physical and emotional well-being of nursing facility residents. If you are an RN with long term care experience, looking to advance your career the role of Nurse Assessment Coordinator (NAC) may be the next step for you!
The Nurse Assessment Coordinator (NAC) will be responsible for coordinating the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process including completion of an accurate Minimum Data Set (MDS) and development of the interdisciplinary Plan of Care. They will participate in the daily Medicare Prospective Pay System (PPS) Interdisciplinary Team Meeting (ITM). The Nurse Assessment Coordinator (NAC) will establish and maintain positive relationships with all members of the healthcare team and will function as part of the nursing management team. They are motivated by team building, documentation, and a drive for clinical excellence!
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director, and motivator
- Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- Must have a current, unencumbered RN or LVN license, RN preferred to practice in the state of - TX
- Must have at least 2 or more years of Nursing Home experience and 1 year of MDS/RAP experience
- Must be able to relate information concerning a patient/resident's condition
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities
- Must be able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
We offer a comprehensive benefit package for full time employees, including medical/dental insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, PTO, 401 (k), tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, in-facility education programs and so much more.
Salary commensurate with experience.
*Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free Smoke-free work environment.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, intensive, intensive care, maternal, registered nurse, transitional, unit
• Post ID: 69154912 dallas