What you’ll be doing...
We’re investing in our network to improve the way we live, work, and communicate. Our network transformation will be critical for all our future connectivity businesses including new products such as IoT, 5G, and future smart cities. As part of this network transformation, you will help build one network engineered for growth for all lines of business.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Global Wireline Operations- Field Operations and Assurance team. We are looking for two Business Process Managers to work with business units, such as VZB, VZW, VZT, VES, VCM, VBM, and functional leaders at the highest levels of the organization. The position will lead transformative projects aimed at achieving the strategic and financial objectives of the business while preparing the business for future. The candidate will be asked to drive business transformation efforts, or analytics across one or more Verizon business units.
- Obtain and analyze business data which will inform senior leadership of critical gaps to the strategic operating model.
- Drive the implementation of cross-function strategic projects.
- Influence peers and senior leaders to meet aggressive delivery milestones and short-term projects, while building positive relationships.
- Drive accountability throughout the organization including support partners
- Drive Governance, Procedures and Repetitive Processes that yield high value within the organization.
- Shape the development of the business unit and operations strategies leveraging Data Analytics.
- Make Data Driven Recommendations.
- Work with senior leaders to gather and shape requirements for presentations to Senior level leaders.
- Provide simplified data visualization or illustrations of operational data, customer demographics and competitive analytics.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Data analysis experience.
- Management consulting or business transformation experience.
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Even better if you have:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
- Experience analyzing data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations and shape business strategy.
- Prior experience in reporting and analytics role.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Design Thinking Certification.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2519153-manager-project-management
• Post ID: 79957277 dallas