We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Responsible for Operational Excellence through Owner, Tenant and Member (collectively “Residents”) communication and engagement, problem resolution and timely follow up. Interfaces with Residents, Guests, hotel operations, hotel ownership representatives, third-party financial providers and internal and external legal counsel. Verifies that operations team delivers an appropriate brand experience by ensuring consistent service delivery standards are met by all. Manages association cost allocations, budget development and will manage the business within the financial perimeters of the approved budget. Verifies that the Management Agreement (MA) contract provisions are managed and that the Management Company’s obligations are achieved. Verifies that Residents comply with all provisions of the governing documents and manages all aspects of the Rental Program and ensure compliance with the Rental Program Agreements, both pre and post opening.
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Property Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area. Management license for Condominiums, as applicable.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Property Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area. Management license for Condominiums, as applicable.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Property Operations
• Manages day to day operations for Residents and Guests
• Creates and implement training guidelines for all residential staff.
• Develops and execute Owner, Tenant and Member Engagement activities through active participation in the planning and execution of association supported social events and action plans based on survey outcomes along with any other supportive activity as determined necessary.
• Validates property controls are in place for entering a Unit and obtaining a key.
• Maintains BuildingLink according to the BuildingLink Standards (where implemented)
• Participates in the Employee Engagement Survey through action planning and implementation of specific actions.
• Collect Resident owner’s preferences, track and record additional preferences and implement them in Mystique
• Establishes and implements maintenance programs to ensure all residential components are maintained in line with the brand standards.
• Work with the Director of Engineering and association board of directors to maintain Reserves for proper lifecycle planning and project management.
• Enforces property Fire Life Safety standards.
• Develops and coordinate operational elements of managing all residential services and programs with Hotel General Manager, Director of Operations, Director of Finance, Director of Engineering and other key departments to ensure the operational and financial aspects of these programs are achieved.
• Develops New Owner Orientation and ensure delivery to all new residents. For new residents, coordinate all post-closing activities including unit renovation, move-in logistics, and establishment of utility and service accounts.
• Acts as the main contact for any Resident or Guest issues or concerns, including all ongoing communications regarding the operation and performance of the Rental Program. Coordinate hotel staff, residential staff and third party service providers to ensure basic and a la carte service offerings are delivered consistent with brand standards, maximize hotel related revenues and satisfy resident’s expectations.
• Plans and execute resident exclusive events and activities.
• Develops the Residential Services Guide
• Verifies ongoing alignment with brand standards related to services, amenities and facilities.
• Maintains an a’la carte menu of services if connected to a hotel.
Managing Relationships with Property Stakeholders
• Maintains a list of external service providers who can provide services to Residents
• Maintains BuildingLink (where implemented), service requests, maintenance requests, Resident special occasions and Mystique compliance.
• Verifies Owner forms and Owner files are maintained with up to date information and ensure appropriate communication with other departments who are providing services to Owners and requesting access to Units in the absence of the Owner.
• Validates that all vendor’s working in the common areas have the appropriate insurance on file.
• Understands the property’s declaration, by-laws and rules and regulations along with any other policy and procedures or other association documents. And must ensure ongoing enforcement of these documents.
• Collaborates with Home Owner Association, Management Company, Hotel Administration, residential operations and legal to ensure that the residential component is fully compliant with all governing documents and the Management Agreement. Maintain ongoing enforcement of residential policies and procedures so that they are adhered to by all parties in a consistent fashion.
• Attends all scheduled general and board meetings.
• Must have a general understanding of the Budget Guidelines, Holiday Fund Guidelines and Reserve Policy.
• Must be familiar with the Property Management Scorecard, Financial Excellence Scorecard and Governance Scorecard.
• Participates in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual residential financial reports, statements and annual association budgets with Director of Finance and the Management Company. Work directly with each department to ensure timely and accurate billing of operational charges and assessments. Address budget variances on a monthly basis.
• Interfaces with property financial and accounting teams to ensure budget controls and objectives are achieved.
• Professionally represents the brand as a leader in both the community and the property.
Click here for more info: https://marriott.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=17001K0P&lang=en
• Post ID: 62306073 dallas