Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world.
Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security's mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.
About this position...
This position is located in the United States - Dallas Area.
The Cloud Software Business Development Manager is responsible for pioneering and building new business, and defining a repeatable and successful GTM. You are responsible for engaging with our customers and achieving lighthouse wins, as well as achievement of target revenue.
As a Cloud Business Development Manager, you will work alongside the Field Sales teams or Account Managers and Systems Engineers, as part of the Global Sales Team and lead the acceleration of the sales of McAfee’s Cloud Solutions to existing and prospective government and Global 2000 customers within the geographic region. As a Cloud Business Development Manager your role is a critical and integral part of the sales organization. You will responsible for identifying target accounts, developing your pipeline and maximizing revenue by closing key deals around our new solutions. You’ll work closely with Account and Sales managers, prospects and partners as a subject-matter sales expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding assigned revenue quota (e.g. exceed quota of 3M +) and early stage MBO’s. Work independently and as a vital member of the sales team.
- Responsible for identifying target accounts, generating leads and opportunities by selling in to new buying centers
- Leveraging Solution Selling, close key deals to develop referenceable early stage lighthouse customers – forecast appropriately with good insight, accuracy and judgement
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understanding your solutions and your competitors, and bring energy and conviction to your customer conversations.
- work with Account Managers, Sales Engineering team and other areas of McAfee in closing complex opportunities at the C-Level - must work well in a team environment
- Partner with key business units and their leadership, in developing Winning value propositions and sales strategies, and gathering customer feedback
- Incubate and pioneer sales GTM approaches and techniques. Validate the best ones and develop them in to a repeatable process for our sales force and partner community
- Identify key gaps in GTM approach or content, and develop solutions to address the need
- Understand the broad Cloud IT environment, McAfee’s unique Cloud Strategy and the subdomain solutions of Pervasive Data Protection and Hybrid Infrastructure. Develop and maintain Cloud expertise on a broad and security-specific basis
- Similar to a start-up, do whatever it takes to pioneer Sales and GTM success for our cloud solutions – EBC’s, beta programs, evaluations, POCs, create content, enable the field. You will wear multiple hats in order for us to WIN
- Participate in sales conference calls and prospect visits, providing product demonstrations in person and via WebEx, and working with prospects at business level to show how McAfee's solutions can provide value to them.
- Engage with senior decision makers and influencers internally and within the accounts supported. Candidates must be comfortable at an executive conversation when discussing the business impact of our solutions.
- Deliver high impact presentations, effectively representing McAfee’s business and value proposition, as a Partner of Choice to deliver Security Solutions to end users.
- Strong business and financial acumen and professionalism
- Leadership, accountability, and self-starter qualities
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
- Be a TEAM player
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Business related course of study), or 4+ years equivalent work experience
- Consistent quota attainment selling security or software services over 4 or more quarters
- Seven (7+) plus years selling software and services related products and services
- Understanding and working knowledge of networking topologies and technologies
- Quantifiable sales track record demonstrated by increasing responsibilities, growth in territory and quota
- Direct selling expertise, ‘hunter’ mentality
- Working knowledge of channel sales model and utilizing the channel to drive revenue
- Established contacts; rolodex and intimate knowledge of assigned territory
- Must have established relationships and ability to network accordingly to generate new interest in target territory for product offerings
- Formal Sales training (Miller-Hieman, Sandler, Solution selling, etc) and proven proficiency in implementing sales experience
- Security Product Knowledge
- Cloud GTM models, Cloud delivery models and deal constructs, Cloud terms and metrics
- Experience working in a multi-tiered, multi-divisional organization is a plus
Inside this Business Group
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1147672/Business-Development-Manager-Cloud-(Dallas)/
• Post ID: 48788510 dallas