Join J.B. Hunt as a non-CDL driver and start your career today no experience necessary! As a Delivery Installation Specialist, you ll find stability, benefits and career growth opportunities within J.B. Hunt.
- Projected annual averages of $40,000
- Consistent schedule, pay and time off
- Deliver and install appliances, fitness equipment, etc.
- Work Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturday work
- Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
This position offers benefits options for an individual or a family, including medical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans and more. Delivery Installation Specialists can also choose to enroll in a 401k with company-matched funds.
If you have top-notch customer service skills and are ready to start your career, call 1-877-###-#### or prequalify online.
Associated topics: cdl a driving, class a driver, company driver needed, company driving needed, conductores clase a, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road driver
• Post ID: 78073827 dallas