This Dedicated part-time spotter truck driver position features daily home time, hourly pay and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will spot reefer trailers for one of the largest natural food chains in the country. It's all about consistency when you join Schneider's Dedicated division. By pulling freight for one customer, you'll enjoy consistent freight, miles and paychecks. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL Holders
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Part-time CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Paid based on an hourly rate
- Paid orientation
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- 100% no touch freight
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract we don t lock you in, but you ll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL)
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Live within 25 miles of Wilmer, TX
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Dedicated:
Haul freight for one primary customer and enjoy consistent miles, consistent freight and consistent paychecks. There won t be any unpleasant surprises for you, and your family and friends will love knowing they can count on you to get home when you say you will.
Hit the road about the same time each week, and it may even feel like home on the road. You ll drive familiar routes, bump familiar docks and develop relationships with familiar people.
The great thing about being on a Dedicated account is that you get to know your shippers and your receivers. You get a good rapport with them. They know you; you get to know them. They know when you come in. A lot of them will call you by name. To me, that means a lot. Steve Creighton
Join one of the top trucking companies in Texas. Call 800-###-#### for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Associated topics: class a driving, company driver needed, company owner, dedicated truck driver, otr company, otr driver, over the road driving, regional driver, tanker, tanker truck
• Post ID: 65311692 dallas