Assist customer who use the platform to sell their goods, requiring, but not limited to:
- Understanding the benefits of an store
- Understanding store subscription levels and fees
- How to create a store.
Primary contact channel is inbound calls. Occasional outbound calls may be required to follow up on issues.
Option to work in office location or work remote.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer emails from high value customers
- deliver an extremely high level of sophisticated customer handling and communication
- express a significant capacity to troubleshoot all products related to the platform and clearly offer solutions and reocmmendations
- Own customer issues to the point of resolution, keeping customers updated throughout.
- Ensuring all information elated to customer issues are logged and tracked
- provide a quick and thorough understanding of customer priorities & Identify key improvement areas.
- Understand the customer's needs and acting with the customer in mind.
- Advocating and ensuring satisfaction of this high value customer group.
- up-selling, cross-selling and account retention services
Qualifications and Skills
Top performing agents demonstrate the following:
- Deliver fluent written and verbal English
- Demonstrate a proven ability to deal with challenging customers and situations
- Be confident in ability to achieve metrics
- Build and maintain strong working relationships through exceptional communication
- Provide proven problem-solving capabilities to deliver practical solutions
- Expertly navigate the internet and demonstrate a working knowledge of Microsoft Office prgrams such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Type 25+ words per minute.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year
• Post ID: 70631257 dallas