Due to tremendous growth, we are seeking talented Web Designer/Developers to join our creative team at our Dallas, Texas corporate office. If you have an eye for design, driven by creativity and innovation with a strong desire to be part of something exciting this opportunity has your name written all over it.
What will you do at Axxess?
- Optimize web and mobile applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Analyze issues and deficiencies of our current website, and provide innovative solutions to address the problems
- Apply SEO principles and adhere to the needs of the business
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
What skills will you possess?
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts
- Experience with responsive design and optimizing HTML for desktop and mobile devices
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- A passion for elegant and user-friendly interface designs
- Strong knowledge of layout, graphic fundamentals and typography
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Marketing automation experience a plus
It s simple. We do business differently, by empowering our team to create fresh ideas which impact lives everywhere. We don t just dream it; we do it every day at Axxess. We bring life-changing technology to healthcare impacting the way people work, learn and grow their business. Our edge does not come from our technology, it comes from our people. We work as one team with a common goal to create shared success benefiting everyone.
We do culture differently, too, in a way that no one else can. We are an open, agile environment, where everyone freely contributes, ideas override egos, and the best idea always wins. We are inspired through transparent conversation and collaboration by a team of great thinkers, doing extraordinary things.
We are deliberate about our environment; we ve built it to inspire creativity, where we are excited to come every day to pour our passion into our work improving the world. Our atmosphere is designed for you to produce your best work; catering to the creative, with a comfortable, collaborative workspace designed to inspire the sharing of ideas that will shape the future. We believe our team should work smart and play harder.
Join our team and become part of the global healthcare technology company most admired for its people, partnerships and solutions.
What will you experience?
- Casual Friday, Everyday
- Free Beverages and Snacks
- Free Lunch Catered on Monday
- 15 PTO (Paid-Time-Off) Days + Holidays + Birthday s off
- Holiday and Employee Celebrations
- Game On! Xbox, Pool, Table Tennis and more
- Free onsite employee gym
- Genuine respect for work-life balance
- And so much more
We offer a competitive compensation package (DOE), full benefit selection, matching 401k and growth opportunities for everyone who joins Axxess. Axxess is an EOE and drug free workplace. All applicants must be authorized to work in and currently reside in the United States.
Axxess is a technology company providing software for health organizations to efficiently run their business. We empower health care companies with easy to use, cloud based software integrating all aspects of their operations so they improve patient outcomes while growing their business.
Axxess is proud to be a diverse, multi-cultural company - whose people are the most valuable asset, as we embrace our talent in all its many forms: great thinkers, innovators and rule breakers. We focus on our customers at all times and promote an environment where our people are encouraged to be innovative and collaborative in order to create products and services exceeding our customers' expectations.
Simply put, we do things our own way: The Axxess Way Check us out and see why we are different!click here: Web Engineer - Axxess - Dalllas
• Post ID: 60147038 dallas