At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our companys growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks aSEO and CMS Business Analyst - Plano, TXto join our team in Dallas, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the definition and documentation of business requirements by working impartially with business stakeholders to reach the best possible conclusions and/or decisions about a problem or issue
- Create clear and concise documentation (BRD; BRS) to represent a business process or specify a solution using common modeling techniques such as business process diagram, sequence diagrams, or user stories
- Effectively communicate technical issues and requirements in non-technical terms to the business stakeholders
- Provide functional solution deployment support during implementation and post-implementation phases of projects
- Perform necessary analysis to determine if a solution is feasible from a technical, economic, legal, operational, and schedule perspective
- Work in global cross-functional development teams to ensure project deliverables are met per the business requirements
- Map business processes to selected area of a standard application, recommend business process improvements, and solve business problems, creating innovative solutions and thus enabling business excellence
- Consider ideas from various functions within the practice to drive innovation within the scope of current projects
- Additional duties as assigned
- 2-5 years experience working with ECM platforms
- 2-5 years Marketing Automation experience
- 1-3 years experience working with SEO
- 1+ years working with Agile teams
- Experience with Sitefinity ECM
- Experience with Marketo
- ADA Website Accessibilty knowledge
- Any UI/UX/GDD experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit (link removed) to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 70330467 dallas