Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2017 12:05 AM
About the Job
CLient in need of a Jr. .Net Developer to join a great team environment with strong knowledge using Microsoft Stack (c#, ASP.NET, AND SQL Server)
Please send your resume to my email email@example.com
This position is responsible for full life-cycle development for internally-developed business applications. This also includes integrating internal business applications with third-party applications and external customer data. Application development environment is Microsoft .NET (C#) utilizing .NET Framework and SQL Server.
Summary of essential job functions
This position is 80% hands-on development. The remainder involves analysis of business and systems requirements, interaction with internal and external customers, and project management.
There are three main areas for responsibility:
· Design, develop and maintain internal line-of-business web applications and some customer-facing portal web applications in ASP.NET (C#) MVC and Web Forms and SQL Server.
· Develop and maintain integration modules between internally-developed applications and third-party applications and databases using C# and standard web service mechanisms and APIs.
· Develop and configure third-party warehouse management system (High Jump) using proprietary development environment (training provided)
Summary of tasks:
· Work with business groups and end users in conjunction with Program Manager and Business Administrator/Analyst to document application requirements and scope of work.
· Design system architecture within company standards and guidelines.
· Design, build and test applications.
· Provide support and maintenance for new and existing applications.
· Develop project plans and coordinate implementation with IT team members, vendors and consultants.
· Minimum 3 years of experience SQL Server T-SQL. This includes writing and optimizing SQL queries and stored procedures. Experience with SSRS and SSIS is helpful.
· Experience with the following is helpful: Integration experience with Dynamics GP through GP eConnect integration tools and/or Scribe Integration Software, Subversion source control, raw HTML development, VB scripting, agile development methods.
· Experience with BizTalk configuration and development is also helpful.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Coppell, TX, Dallas
• Post ID: 63197483 dallas