Posted: Saturday, November 4, 2017 9:25 PM
As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined.
It takes more than technology to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our teams of legal/operations, marketing and finance whizzes, we do just that. Every day, each works to ensure the success of the company while they advance their own careers.
What does it take to join us? We demand exceptional skills in your discipline, deep industry-specific knowledge and expertise, a proven track record of performance, and a real dedication to being the best.
After all, we're asked to keep AT&T profitable and on the cutting edge, and at the same time, build on more than a century of innovation and success. We are a world leader in communications and entertainment, and we plan to keep on growing.
The Industry Solutions Architect will act as the market facing, thought leader for their Industry as well as leading the market approach for their assigned vertical within AT&T.
This position requires up to 35% domestic travel.
- Expected to have deep industry knowledge and interact with key customers through strategic meetings, advisory board sponsorship, the hosting of targeted webinars, and the participation and sponsorship of key industry events.
- Articulates industry trends and positions AT&T capabilities that fill industry needs.
- Interfaces and drives direction for a matrixed offer creation and AT&T's delivery organization.
- S hapes the clients' vision and strategy, and develops highly advanced/leading edge technology solutions and concepts that solve problems specific to their industry.
- 10+ years working in the manufacturing industry. Candidate will have worked FOR companies within the targeted verticals, not sold to them, for a minimum of 10 years. Relevant employers would be in the discrete manufacturing space or process manufacturing industry.
- 10+ years in IT and/or Operational technology, either implementing and managing for an industry company, or architecting and implementing for a technology provider.
- A solid knowledge of networking technology, cloud architecture, cyber security solutions, unified communications solutions, and mobility offerings and technology.
- Ability to translate industry trends and challenges into solutions' strategies from a networking and technology standpoint.
- Experience and expertise communicating to C-levels for targeted customers. This can take the form of customer meetings, executive briefings and speaking engagements, and panel participation at targeted industry events. Examples of speaking engagements a plus.
- Experience driving overall vertical strategy for technology and application adoption within a company in the target industry, or creating overall solutions approach for a technology or solutions provider.
- A keen understanding and experience working within the manufacturing industry and navigating regulations and compliance challenges.
Education: A Bachelors degree is not required, but a bachelors degree is preferred
Requisition ID 1762548
• Location: Dallas
• Post ID: 70368452 dallas