Company Name:Kroger Stores
Create an outstanding customer experience through exceptional service. Establish and maintain a safe and clean environment that encourages our customers to return. Assist the department manager in reaching sales and profit goals established for the department, and monitor all established quality assurance standards. Embrace the Customer 1st strategy and encourage associates to deliver excellent customer service. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Promote trust and respect among associates.
- Create an environment that enables customers to feel welcome, important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products sold throughout the store.
- Gain and maintain knowledge of products sold within the departments and be able to respond to questions and make suggestions about products.
- Assist with preparing store signage and ensure accuracy.
- Ensure all tags & signs are hung & displayed in a timely manner.
- Assist with new and ongoing special program and promotions.
- Implement accurate and timely price changes, additions, deletions for new and existing items using the pricing software.
- Sort, log, and distribute price change paperwork, labels, and tags.
- Provide guidance & assistance for ordering & receiving tags.
- Assist with store pricing audits.
- Research price discrepancies to ensure data integrity.
- Conduct audits to ensure shelf and pricing systems are integrated.
- Create and review maintenance reports.
- Display a positive attitude.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Understand and follow the company guidelines on tendering electronic fund transactions such as Credit/Debit Cards, EBT and Gift Cards, as well as cash and check transactions.
- Understand and adhere to guidelines on accepting and tendering vendor coupons, coin star vouchers, cash limits and Shrink guidelines..
- Collaborate with team members to encourage teamwork.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines.
- Reinforce safety programs by complying with safety procedures and identify unsafe conditions and notify store management.
- Follow all company policies and procedures in regards to safety.
- Report all safety risks or issues, and illegal activity, including: robbery, theft or fraud.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of basic math (counting, addition, and subtraction)
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Retail experience
- Second language (speaking, reading and/or writing)
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 443,000 associates who serve customers in 2,796 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries operate an expanding ClickList offering a personalized, order online, pick up at the store service in addition to 2,253 pharmacies, 787 convenience stores, 324 fine jewelry stores, 1,439 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is recognized as one of Americas most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: GA||Dallas|| 8876 Dallas Acworth Hwy ||30132 || Kroger Stores||[[mfield2]]||Customer Service ||Employee|| Non-Exempt || Part-Time|| None
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 77490372 dallas