Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, youll be part of a team thats providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, youll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patientsand for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of Americas Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Performs complex administrative office duties involving report generation, budgetary assistance and completing special projects in order to provide secretarial services typically to an executive staff level position.
- Must have one year of training from a secretarial or business school and six years of secretarial experience; OR,
- Must have seven years of secretarial experience. Supporting a VP or President preferred
A Bachelors Degree in Communication, Public Speaking or Public Relations preferred.
Experience supporting foundation Board of Directors preferred
Non-profit fundraising preferred
- Prefer Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to type 50 words-per-minute with a maximum of three errors.
- Must be able to successfully pass an Intermediate-level Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, as established by Employment Services, with a minimum score of 90%.
- Must successfully pass the established Telephone Skills and Customer Service test with a minimum score of 80%.
- Must have excellent vocabulary skills and a demonstrated ability in English and grammar.
- Must be able to compose correspondence independently.
- Must be familiar with the operations of standard office equipment and healthcare terminology.
- Must be able to write effectively.
- Must be able to demonstrate good phone techniques and manners.
- Must be able to use sound judgment in making complex decisions.
- Prefer experience with Microsoft Access.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 78125087 dallas