Annual Fund Coordinator
Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas
The Annual Fund Manager is an integral part of the Development Team and a frontline fundraiser with responsibilities to cultivate, steward, and expand the relationships of individual donor prospects, with focus on growing the donor base under $5,000. This will be done by providing extraordinary service to donors and prospects, to sustain renewals and grow the acquisition of donors. Specific duties will include planning, coordinating, and administering all annual fund programs, including individual giving, stewardship tracking and fulfillment, annual fund campaigns through direct mail, email and social media channels, matching gifts/payroll deductions, and assisting with Club advisory councils and annual fundraising events. The position works closely with the Donor Relations Manager in utilizing the Raiser’s Edge database to manage the annual fund. The position also works closely with the Marketing Manager to implement strategic annual fund campaigns.
KEY ROLES (Essential Job Responsibilities):
- Work closely with the VP of Advancement to develop and implement a strategy to identify, cultivate, and solicit new donor prospects and renew existing individual donors to achieve fundraising goals for individual, major and planned gifts.
- Utilize the strategic plan to implement the objectives, timelines and analysis for acquisition/renewal, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship for the annual fund campaign.
- Analyze, measure and report on success of the annual fund campaign through pipeline reporting and YTD comparisons, in coordination with Donor Relations Manager, to ensure accountability and effectiveness of an annual fund campaign.
- Manage all aspects of participation in North Texas Giving Day, #Giving Tuesday, Amazon Smiles and other targeted individual giving campaigns.
- Edit or write all direct mail, email and social media solicitations, in coordination with the Marketing Manager.
- Develop strategies to enhance employee giving at all levels.
- Track moves management for gifts of $1,000+ for VP of Advancement and greater than $10,000 for CEO.
- Write donor-focused quarterly acknowledgement letter copy for all gifts made by individuals and coordinate implementation with Donor Stewardship Manager.
- Manage all benefit fulfillment and recognition of individual giving donors, including proofing donor rosters and publications before they go to print
- Assist with and attend annual fundraising events that will lead to enhanced cultivation of relationships with existing and potential donors.
- Represent and promote a positive public image of BGCD.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferred in Public Relations, Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years fundraising experience, annual fund or donor relations preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Thorough knowledge of the mission, objectives, policies, programs and procedures of Boys & Girls Clubs
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the Board of Directors, staff, community groups, and other related agencies as needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required, including Excel, PowerPoint & Publisher.
- Experience with a sophisticated donor database required; Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas
Please submit resume and cover letter to Darlene Bell, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Type: Full Time - Experienced
Category: Annual Giving
Preferred Education: 4 Year Degree
• Post ID: 69552287 dallas