About the Job
Weitzman, one of the largest retail-focused commercial real estate services firms based in Texas, offers a full range of services including general brokerage, property management, asset management and development services. We operate exclusively in Texas’ major markets: Dallas-Fort Worth, Austin, Houston and San Antonio. Visit our website at www. weitzmangroup. com.
Weitzman is recruiting for aTreasury Assistantfor our Dallas office located in the Uptown area.
- Multiple entity real estate accounting experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles required
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, organized, with the ability to meet daily deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Good written and oral communication skills with a professional, friendly demeanor
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
Scope of responsibilities include -
- Assist with incoming tenant receipts, including lockbox, check scanning and draft programs
- Daily execution of wire transfers and automated clearing house (ACH) transfers, and online payments.
- Bank account reconciliations
- Research questions and discrepancies on tenant payments for company-wide portfolio of shopping centers.
- Other projects as assigned
Weitzman offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, free on-site parking, access to free onsite fitness facility and more. Qualified candidates can submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org reference Treasury Assistantin the subject line of email.
Follow us on Twitter @WeitzmanGroupTX, Facebook and LinkedIn for other employment opportunities.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
• Post ID: 79247177 dallas