Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
It's an exciting time to join Intel Security Group!
With its Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven security solutions and services that protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use around the world.
Intel Security combines the experience and expertise of McAfee with the innovation and proven performance of Intel to make security an essential ingredient in every architecture and on every computing platform. Intel Security's mission is to give everyone the confidence to live and work safely and securely in the digital world.
About the Role:
This position is located in Plano, Texas
Our North American Inside Sales Account Managers proactively focus on prospecting for new business opportunities and up-sell to existing customers on our cutting edge technology solutions. We're looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative sales approach who are pro-active in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven, have strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
The Inside Sales professional is expected to understand the overall business objectives of the Intel Security sales organization, and articulate our value proposition to the customer.
Account Management -
- Promote renewals, up-sell and sell new opportunities within existing and competitive accounts in an assigned market segment.
- Maintains expected call volume of 60 calls per day, calling on new business leads and existing customers.
- Develops relationships with key decision makers, understand and respond to customer needs, tracks and monitors account activity.
- Works daily with channel partners to help close business
Customer Service -
- Handle assigned market segment for questions and complaints
- Communicate with customers
- Handle service problems politely and efficiently, while always being available to customers
- Follow procedure to solve customer problems
- Understand company products and services
- Maintain pleasant and professional image within the independent market
Product Knowledge -
- Is able to explain product features/benefits, and is able to generates customer interest
Sales Team Support -
- Continuously share information with team and manager
- Works with other departments including channel and field when necessary
- Follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
Territory Management -
- Develop and execute detailed sales/marketing plans, including effectively forecast renewals/up-sells, manage time and work flow, create effective call plans and maintain high call volume
- Monitor and respond to competition
- Networks and generate a minimum of two referrals per quarter
Minimum Qualifications -
- The individual must have 1-3 years professional experience in sales and product or business development. Software industry experience is a plus.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Must exhibit sound oral expression and comprehension, negotiation, listening, inductive and deductive reasoning skills.
- Proven time and account management and territory management skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Qualfications -
- An understanding of security solutions
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1088507/Inside-Sales-Account-Manager-Dallas,-TX/
• Post ID: 47711874 dallas